Tuesday, September 2, 2014

In Honor of National Suicide Prevention Month.

As you may know, September is National Suicide Prevention Month. In honor of this, I have some special projects and posts which I will be unveiling throughout the month.

One is a project that I have been working on since news of Robin Williams' suicide was made public. I'm really excited to share it with you, and am proud of all the work that has gone into this. If you have struggled with depression and would like to help, please email me at cloudywithachanceofcatholic@gmail.com .

I'm also fundraising for To Write Love On Her Arms, so if you are able to donate anything at all, I would really appreciate it :)

Thank you so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind! If it's not kind or charitable, it will be deleted.