Friday, May 13, 2016

Senior Year Wrap Up

A few days ago, I posted a 'college wrap up' of my first three years of college. Today, I'm posting a senior year wrap up. I hope you enjoy looking at my year as much as I loved living it!
Senior walk on the first day of classes
with Megan and Rosalyn.
Allie and I interviewing X Ambassadors
before their concert.
Fireworks over the seminary after the
X Ambassadors concert.
Outdoor senior piano bar with Gina
and Rosalyn
Gianna and I in Philly to see Pope
Francis!
Rosalyn and I on the Friday of Halloweekend as Boo and a Cannibal
Allie and I (as Damian from Mean Girls)
on Halloween
Jessie, Gina, and I before the Homecoming Dance!
Steph sent me tulips for Valentine's
Day!
I was an extra in a random Bollywood
movie that filmed on campus.
Rosalyn, Molly, and I saw Something Rotten on Broadway
Steph came to visit!!!!

after a beautiful day volunteering!

I won Mount Moment!
Tea and I at Senior Fun Day
Emily, Molly, and I at Senior Fun Day
Gina and I before Senior Piano Bar
Class Clash!
Glowrage with Gina and Jessie!
Last Bible study
Senior Send Off with Rosalyn - matching!
Gaby and I on the last day of classes.
Andrea and I at the FOCUS end of the year Hoedown.
Gina and I hiked to Indian Lookout!

finals week caused me to do some
strange things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind! If it's not kind or charitable, it will be deleted.