Friday, December 20, 2013

It's Christmas Time in the City!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="648"] Wreath in Grand Central
A selfie with said wreath was completely necessary you don't even understand.
Look how pretty Macy's is!
One of the windows at Macy's[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="504"] I thought this was ridiculously funny[/caption]

 



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="576"] Super cute, am I right?[/caption]

 



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="864"] Wooohooo!!!
Our friend, Sprout the elf. #sprout@thenorthpole.com #elfy #hetoldustousethesehashtags
Creeper shot of Abby Lee from Dance Moms![/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="576"] the tree at Rockefeller Center![/caption]

 



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="336"] My sister, Sarah and I in front of the tree.[/caption]

 



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="288"] My friend Sarah and I in front of the tree.[/caption]


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind! If it's not kind or charitable, it will be deleted.